Sunday, June 26, 2005

Acknowledgement (being 26 on 26th)

Looking back,
Nothing I could say, but cry,
realizing, thousands of thankfulness would never be enough,
for everything that has brought me this far....

A favorite song of mine,
reminding me of Him.
The One who had brought me this far....

(a song by Boyzone)

"I cried a tear, You wiped it dry
I was confused, You cleared my mind
I sold my soul, You bought it back for me
You held me up, You gave me dignity
You gave me strength, To stand alone again
To face the world, Out on my own again
You put me high, Upon a pedestal
So high that I could almost see eternity

I needed you And you were there

And I'll never leave, why should I leave?I'd be a fool

You held my hand When it was cold
When I was lost, You took me home
You gave me love, When I was at the end
And turned my life Back into truth again"

God,
Thank you, for sending me Your love, blessings and lessons through them:
Mother, Mother, Mother, Father, to whom I owe a life and it's just too much to be told;
and everybody else, in one way or another.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Special thanks to flatmates for the surprise party :D
It's so sad having to say goodbye to you guys. You've made such a home sweet home.
Especially to roommate; with whom I've shared ups and downs for the past 3 years.
Thank you for everything....

2 Comments:

Blogger tukangpot said...

happy birthday me dearrr!!!!!

1:25 AM  
Blogger dils said...

jacques:
mercy.. mercy...

Mbak Ali:
makasi mbak Alii...
hihihi...

Zubia's mom:
makasi Mbak Dwi...
suka juga sama lagu ini yaaa..
hehehe... sama dong..

5:08 AM  

Post a Comment

« Home