Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Is HandPhoneless that HoPeless ?

It's been 4 days I live without you.... *handphone lah hay !*
Since Sunday, my handphone went off and never woke up until today.
Yeah, may be it deserves its retirement now as it has accompanied me for about 4 years, my N3310. It never gave me any major problems, but only battery leakage problem. Yeah, it's a faithful servant *and I am a faithful user too..!*

Let's see how long I could survive without handphone! hehehe...
Of course there's something missing in my daily life: one of my means of communication.

Am I that dependent to my handphone ?
May be the answer is: not really.
Let's see how the coverage of the means-of-communication in my daily life is:
At home, I am contactable through my homephone and the Internet - emails, messengers are always on.
In my office/lab, I am contactable through my office phone number and the Internet - emails only, no messenger :(
In fact, I am always surrounded by several means of communication. Do I still need HP ?
There are 3 reasons why I still need HP:
1. to cover the communication line when I am on the move. Of course! that's why mobile phone is created.
2. to function as watch. Well, I don't have watch now... so, I am experiencing time-missorientation these days.
3. to serve as emergency tool. Just like yesterday, there's MRT-line broke down, and it's along my way home. Luckily, I happened to know other alternative transportation leading to my home, by bus. If not, may be I have to come back to office, search the Internet on the bus routes first. Oww.. so troublesome!

From my side, may be I don't really need HP urgently, yet... not sure for other people's side. At least the following people are going to be affected:
1. My supervisor and project officer *hehehe... it's bad.. but also good for me ;)*
2. My FYP students *it's good for me too... ;)*
3. My parents *they used to contact me through SMSes*

Oh, well... will try to fix the problem soon.

6 Comments:

Blogger dils said...

jar, gosip yg urgent2 harap dikumpulkan dahulu untuk kemudian disalurkan melalui jalur biasa. kekeke....

9:15 AM  
Blogger noe2l said...

means of self defense, dils? massive yet handy box to exercise kung fu?

11:52 AM  
Blogger Eddy Fahmi said...

dil, percaya nggak fahmi masih pake artefak N5110 sejak tahun 1999 sm, gila tahan banting jack! udah pernah bener2 kebanting lho dil... tapi belakangan ini sering sengaja dimatiin, soalnya kadang kok terasa mengganggu yah... maklum selebritis :D

12:03 PM  
Blogger M.A. Sanjaya said...

sudah 6 bulan aku gak punya hp.
kalo ngecek sms pinjem hp terdekat... hehehe...

maklum, selebritis, kalo bawa hp bisa kena terror terus ama 'wartawan' dan interogator.
kalo aku punya pistol kaya parto, dah aku tembak kepalanya si wartawan itu... jedooorrr!!!
biar berlubang dan otaknya berleleran ...

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAAAAA... >:) ... HAHAHAHAAHAAAAA....

5:15 PM  
Blogger dils said...

Noe2l:
Totally agree! It's a means of defense too! *bletak!*

Fahmi:
Wah, awet juga ya nokiamu. Hebat.. hebat.. nokia ku juga sudah beberapa kali jatuh, sih. Tapi masalahnya justru di batere.

masanjaya:
he ? gak berhape 6 bulan ? wik, cik hebate.. lagi ikutan training calon artis yo ?
wekekkekee

5:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wartawan & interogator:
mana tadi yang mau 'nembak' saya.. mana oknumnya??? mana, mana? :p

4:14 AM  

Post a Comment

« Home